APIMONDIA PUBLISHING HOUSE
NEWS and EVENTS
The 46th APIMONDIA International Apicultural Congress,|
September 8-12, 2019
Targul National al Mierii, Editia a 18-a,
16-18 Martie 2018,
Bucuresti, Platforma Apicola Baneasa,
B-dul Ficusului Nr. 42
6th International Mugla Beekeeping and Pine Honey Congress,
15-19 October 2018,
Oludeniz, Mugla, Turkey
Targuri Apicole 2018
2nd International Marmaris Apitherapy & Apicultural Products Symposium,
14-15 October 2017, Marmaris, Turkey
Al X-lea CONGRES NATIONAL DE APITERAPIE, cu participare internationala,
6-10 octombrie 2017, Sibiu, Romania
Targul Mierii Campina,
24-26 februarie 2017
XXI Apislavia Congress,
15-18 September 2016, Almaty, Kazakhstan
Al VIII-lea Congres de Apiterapie, Expo si Atelier practic cu participare internationala,
IASI, 30 octombrie -
02 noiembrie 2015
Targul de Miere,
1-2 octombrie 2011, Bucuresti
Targul de Miere,
12-13 martie 2011, Bucuresti
Targul de Miere, Bucuresti, 28-30 august 2009
Primul Simpozion National de Apiterapie si Apipunctura,
Bucuresti, 12 iunie 2009
Targ de contractari pentru Apicultura
Bucuresti, 3 aprilie 2009
Hazards of Pesticides to Bees
10th International Symposium
October 8-10, 2008
Symposium on General Management and Best Beekeeping Practice
"Beekeeping Simple and Clear"
Bucharest - Romania
September 11-14, 2008
Traditional Holiday of Ukrainian Beekeepers
Savior of the Honey Feast Day
Visit to Kiev, August 17-19, 2007
1st Balkan Countries Beekeeping
Congress and Exhibition
29 March - 1 April 2007, Istanbul, Turkey
"Balkan Beekeeping Honeymoon"
News and Events > Calendarul Targurilor Apicole din 2018
NEWS: Calendarul Targurilor Apicole din 2018
- APIMELL - International Trade Fair of Beekeeping Apiary
Products And Equipment
APIMELL is the major national Trade Exhibition specialized in the sector of beekeeping since 1983 and it’ is entering its thirty-fourth Edition.
Apimell this year confirms growth and for the third time will open the pavilion 3 in addition to Hall 1 for a total of 8000 square meters dedicated to the beekeeping apiary products and equipment.
Apimell also will be filled conferences organized with key industry associations: ANAI - FAI - UNAAPI and Piacenza APAP.
APIMELL was specifically conceived to meet the needs and requirements of all operators in this sector, thus becoming established as:
- Annual event for everyone who is exploring all possible technical and operational solutions for bee breeding and management as well as production, processing and packaging of hive-related products.
- Crucial meeting point providing information and up-to-date contents as regards the current status and future perspectives in this business area, through a qualified program of conferences organized in partnership with the leading associations in the apiary business: FAI – Federation of Italian Beekeepers, UNAAPI – National union of the Italian beekeeping associations, ANAI – National association of Italian beekeepers and APAP – Association of beekeepers of Piacenza.
- Comprehensive showcase for natural beehive products for food, cosmetic and healing use.
The latest edition of March 2017 was the year of the record, and the 2018 edition confirm the same numbers:
- there are 15 Foreign Countries at the fair: Australia, Bulgaria, Canada, Denmark , Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Slovenia, Poland, Romania, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom.
- There are also exhibitors represented the following countries: Bulgaria, France, Ireland, Switzerland.
- the total number of direct exhibitors was: 127 (including 26 foreigners).
- the total number of foreign exhibitors represented: 6.
Visitors of 2017 edition
- we recorded more than 33,000 admissions.
- countries of origin: Italy, France, Switzerland, Croatia, Slovenia, Spain, China, Turkey, India, Pakistan, Poland and Jordan.
Date: March 126.96.36.199, 2018
Service area: National and European
Entrance: 10.00 EURO
Opening Time: Thursday - Friday : from 9.00 to 6.00 p.m.
Saturday Sunday from 9.00 a.m. to 6,30 p.m.
Exhibition Space: 8000 sqm
Where: Piacenza - ITALY
Piacenza Expo SpA
SS 10 – loc. Le mose – 29122 Piacenza – Italy
Tel. 0039 0523.602711
Fax 0039 0523.602702
- Targul National al Mierii - Editia a 18-a
Perioada: 16-18 Martie
Localitate: Bucuresti, Platforma Apicola Baneasa,
B-dul Ficusului nr. 42, sector 1
Organizator: Asociatia Crescatorilor de Albine din Romania
Persoana contact: Asociatia Crescatorilor de Albine din Romania
Telefon: 021 233 40 19; Fax: 021 233 40 17
- Targul Apicol Oltenia Ramnicu Valcea - Editia a VII-a
Perioada: 31 martie - 1 aprilie
Localitate: Ramnicu Valcea, Scuarul Mircea cel Batran,
Zona centrala a orasului
Organizator: Primaria Ramnicu Valcea in colaborare cu Placerea Naturii si Asociatia Apicola Scundu
Persoana contact: Tanasoiu Ionut
Telefon: 0745 593 990